MSR MSR SweetWater Microfilter
Treading the middle ground between MSR lightest and most durable filters, the SweetWater Microfilter makes water treatment easy. Simple, lightweight and versatile, it’s the perfect water treatment option for light to moderate use, with the capacity to easily step-up to the demands of the occasional big trip. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1.25L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates.
Package includes: SweetWater microfilter, 80-micron stainless-steel prefilter, (2) color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and stuff sack.
- Microfilter Protection: Eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Easy to Use: Unique lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage,
- Lightweight: Weighing just 11 oz., it's one of the lightest filters on the market.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Effective against :protozoa Yes
- Effective against: bacteria Yes
- Effective against: viruses No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins; Yes Weight : 320 g
- Width: 2 in / 5 cm
- Length: 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Filter media Silica Depth Filter pore size 0.2 microns Flow (L/min) 1 liters per min Flow (strokes per liter) 75
- Cartridge life 750 liters
- Field cleanable :Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Mechanical advantage: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapte: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator :Yes