Equally at home in the high mountains or in tropical humidity, with outstanding aerodynamics, high strength, brilliant space distribution, unequalled convective and forced flow-through ventilation capacity, year-round versatility and light weight, the First Arrow has been the one-tent-for-anything choice of mountaineers, ski-tourers and bushwalkers for nearly 30 years. It is no surprise that this tent is a flagship for our uncompromising level of design and construction detail.
- Tapered Tunnel, 5-season, 2/3-Person tent.
- Integral pitch - poles in outer, inner attaches under, outer can be used alone
- Min Wt 2.08 kg
- Packed Wt 2.28 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 2.15m long x 1.5m widest
- Outer Tent Fabric: Siliconised 20d Nylon 66, 3000mm HH sil/sil coating.
- Outer Tent Colour: Apple Green.
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 20d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 20d nylon mesh door screens.
- Floor: Deep, unstressed tub, 40d nylon with 5,000mm HH PE coating
- Poles: 3 x DAC Featherlite NSL .
- Pegs: 9 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords.