There are long runs, and then there are epic runs. Camelbak's most versatile running vest is designed to handle both. It’s got 2 litres of hydration capacity, a sweat-proof storage compartments for your keys and phone, and a stretch mesh pocket for gels or salt tabs.
The external-fill feature also lets your refill your reservoir without removing it from the pack, so you can save time on the trail. Worried that the weather might turn on you? The stretch mesh compartment expands to hold an extra layer or two.
Need more than 2 litres of water? Load up the chest pockets with two extra bottles. And with two sternum straps and a hook-and-loop adjustable harness, this pack stays put no matter how rough the terrain.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:
Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Adjustable harness with cargo pockets, expandable cargo compartment, sweat-proof phone pocket, external fill, reflectivity, fits 30"-46" chest.
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Water bottle, shed layer, nutrition, phone, gloves, hat, keys.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2L
- Total Capacity: 2L (244 cu in.) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 13 oz / 0.38 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 2 in.
- Torso Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel: Air mesh
- Harness: Adjustable with cargo pockets and dual slider™ sternum strap. Fits 30"—46" chest.
- Fabric: 70D reverse chain nylon w/ 230 taffeta.