The Camp Four GTX Mid contains a GORE-TEX® liner for waterproof, windproof, breathable dependability in even the wettest conditions. The new Camp Four GTX Mid comes equipped with increased lug heights for better penetration into soft ground, and reduced seams on the upper for improved durability and weather resistance. The mid-top ankle cuff gives you additional protection from the uncertainties of the trail. The Ortholite foam sock liner provides moisture control by absorbing sweat while the compression molded midsole and molded PU heel cage ensure a supportive and comfortable fit. Lace-to-toe closures can be worn relaxed for a long-distance fit, or tightened for climbing and scrambling providing you with ultimate control over your fit and performance.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole
- GORE-TEX® Liner – waterproof and breathable
- Increased lug height
- Reduced seams – Improves durability and weather resistance
- Mid-top, durable water repellency (DWR)-treated Nubuck leather upper
- Ortholite foam sock liner
- Synthetic, weather resistant toe box
- Lace-to-toe fast lace closure system
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Molded poly-urethane (PU) heel cage
- Reduced foam layering – Reduces dry time and improves breathability
- Strobel construction – Increased under foot cushioning
- Our most versatile compound: it is used throughout our entire footwear line. S1 sticks to all surfaces whether they are wet or dry. This makes S1 ideal for all conditions. Stealth S1 exhibits an extraordinary balance of high friction and durability with excellent cushioning.