Cleaning Tablets (8 Pack)
Periodic cleaning with CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor. CamelBak® Cleaning Tabs™ work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning.
- 1. Scrub reservoir interior with brush, soap and water.
- 2. Rinse, then refill reservoir with 1 L of water.
- 3. Add 1 Cleaning Tab and shake until dissolved.
- 4. Let stand 5 minutes. Empty, rinse and go!
- Contains: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium hydrogen sulphate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.
- Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide release agent, provided by BASF
- CAUTION: Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
- First Aid: If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show container or label. Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If in eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Note: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.