Air mattress fans rave about ultralight compactness, while self-inflating mattress fans hold fast to stable comfort and convenience. Well, what if you could have both? Enter the all new EvoLite mattress. Its patent-pending AirFrame™ construction combines the ultralight, high-loft comfort and compactness of an air mattress, with the convenience and stabilized comfort and support of self-inflation, creating the next big leap in camp comfort innovation. 2-inches (5 cm) of loft deliver bump-swallowing comfort while our exclusive Atmos™ Foam beams add stability, support and excellent self-inflation performance, leaving just a few breaths to top it to your desired firmness. And of course, it’s ultralight and compact enough to keep it squarely in the realm of those looking to move with a minimum through the backcountry.
Ultralight, AirFrame™ Construction: Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while amplifying loft.
Supportive Atmos™ Foam: Our exclusive Atmos foam is poured in an atmospherically-controlled chamber, allowing us precision control over uniformity and loft. The result is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market.
Self-Inflating Convenience: Excellent self-inflation allows just a few breaths to top off the mattress for optimal firmness.
- R-Value 2.1
- Weight 11.5 oz / 330 g 1 lbs 1 oz / 480 g 1 lbs 7 oz / 650 g
- Width 20 in / 51 cm 20 in / 51 cm 25 in / 63 cm
- Length 47 in / 119 cm 72 in / 183 cm 77 in / 196 cm
- Thickness 2 in / 5 cm 2 in / 5 cm 2 in / 5 cm
- Packed dimension 7.75 x 4.0 / 20 x 10 7.75 x 4.9 / 20 x 13 9.5 x 5.5 / 24 x 14
- Top fabric type 30d mini Rip Polyester
- Polyester Bottom fabric type 30d mini Rip Polyester
- Foam type Urethane Foam