Firesteel 2.0 Scout
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Light My Fire's legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original fire starter. Now with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather, at any altitude.
Light My Fire's second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® also features a new design, a color matched lanyard and a built-in emergency whistle. The Swedish FireSteel’s dependability and intense, close to 3,000°C sparks, have long made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
- Durable – lasts for from 3,000 to 12,000 strikes (scout/Army model).
- Works equally well when wet.
- Premium quality.
- No “dangerous goods” shipping restrictions.
- Produces a 3,000°C (5,500°F) spark.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Great as a give-away, easy to add own logo.
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal.
- Includes an emergency whistle. Design by Joachim Nordwall