Said by many to be the most comfortable of our downturned climbing shoes, the Hiangle is an all-around performance shoe that is relaxed enough for all day climbing, yet aggressive enough to tackle steep, overhanging routes. The unlined leather upper will stretch about a half-size and the single Velcro closure is designed for comfortability and ease of access. Its Stealth® C4™ outsole has a thicker application of rubber than many of our downturned shoes (4mm) which give it the stiffest profile in the Aggressive line and a supportive feel on the foot. C4™ performs well both indoors and outdoors by blending friction and durability.
- Tried and true Stealth C4 allows climbers to stick to barely-there edges, lock into smears on microscopic nubbins and cruise up technical terrain with unparalleled confidence in their footwork.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4mm)
- Unlined leather upper – Half-size stretch
- Single-strand Velcro closure system
- Stiffest Aggressive model
- Stiff toe box
- Stiffness – Stiff