The cooperative, Ascarive is places in the state of Minas Gerais, in the microregion Mantiqueira. Here, you find ideal conditions for producing high quality coffee. The Ascarive cooperative and its members are committed to sustainable production of high quality coffee.
This coffee is roasted darker than what we usually do, in order to achieve a powerful body. Therefore, this coffee is to the coffee lover who prefers a strong cup of coffee. The coffee has a rich taste with nuances of nuts and dark chocolate.
- Coffee: 100% arabica coffee from Brazil. Fairtrade certified. FLO id 21331
- Varietal: Novo Mundo,Yellow and Red Catuai
- Processing: Semi-Washed coffee
- Land, region: Brazil, Minas Gerais
- Farm, city: Cooperative Ascarive, Microregion: Mantiqueira
- Altitude: 900-1600 m
- Weight: 26 g
- Producer: Coffeebrewer Nordic A/S, Denmark
- Roast (Light - Dark) : 8/10
- Body (Light - Heavy) : 8/10
- Acidity (Soft - Assertive) : 3/10