The world’s most advanced backcountry purifier.
Nothing is safer or easier to use for purifying the most demanding backcountry water sources than the Guardian purifier. Originally designed for military squads, it brings this highly advanced technology to global travellers, backcountry users, and those stocking emergency kits.
Fast and easy to use, this pump purifier offers the added viral protection you need when traveling in developing nations and popular wilderness areas. Its advanced hollow fibre filter offers the most reliable way to purify even filthy water conditions. Add its long-lasting performance and revolutionary self-cleaning ease, and this may be the only treatment device you’ll ever need.
- Ultimate Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248, testing standard used by U.S. military, for removal of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and sediment from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Fast & Easy: Pumps a rapid 2.5 litres per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting.
- Self-Cleaning: Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required.
- Long-Lasting: Leading-edge hollow fibre cartridge treats up to 10,000+ litres.
- Extremely Durable: Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops*, and harsh environments.
*Withstands MSR water lab drop testing: 6 ft. to concrete.
- Colour: Smoke
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
- Effective against viruses: Yes
- Weight: 1 lbs 1.3 oz / 490 g
- Filter media: Advanced Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.02
- Flow (L/min): 2.5 litres per min
- Cartridge life: 10,000+ litres
- Field cleanable: Self-Cleaning
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials