Developed and tested over two years on the Haute Randonnee Pyrenee (HRP)route. The Haute Route combines an truly innovative, adaptive-flex framesheet with superbly comfortable harness components, lighter weight fabrics and a mix of features perfectly suited to the varying demands of long-distance mountain treks were multi-day sections may be without refuge facilities. Features include trekking pole and tool carry, built-in rain cover, over-load pouch, media pocket and hip harness stash pockets.
- Single-compartment, mid-volume pack.
- Big, useful over-load pouch with gusseted side expansion integrated with bag compression.
- Dual top pockets on the height adjustable top cover.
- Bag Fabric: High density 210d RS Nylon
- Reinforcing Layers: 330d nylon Kodra, PU coated.
- Colour: Pinot/Grey
- Internal Frame System: T-Flex, 2-panel hinged frame sheet
- Shoulder Harness: Angle and reach adjustable, dynamic fit, 640d tough, soft spun polyester body contact.
- Hip Harness: Synchro-FORM 25
- Harness Face Fabric: 640d soft spun polyester body contact
- Back sizes: XS/S (350/400mm), M (450mm), L (500mm)
- Bag Capacities: S:50, M:55, L:60 litres
- Pack Weights: S: 2.3, M: 2.4, L: 2.5 kg