Designed with the same focus on comfort and performance as the men’s Hiangle, the women’s version of the shoe is a narrow profile, low-volume version of our downturned all-around comfort-performance shoe. Its Stealth® C4™ outsole has a thicker application of rubber than many of our downturned shoes (4mm) which give it the stiffest profile in the Aggressive line and a supportive feel on the foot. Stealth C4™, a rubber profile of equal parts friction and durability excels at all types of climbing; from the gym, to the boulder fields to the big walls.
- Tried and true Stealth C4 allows climbers to stick to barely-there edges, lock into smears on microscopic nubbins and cruise up technical terrain with unparalleled confidence in their footwork.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4mm)
- Unlined leather upper – Half-size stretch
- Single-strand Velcro closure system
- Stiffest Aggressive model
- Stiff toe box
- Stiffness – Stiff