We made the Woolies 150 Bottoms to be active performers. A gusseted crotch allows for full depth tele turns if you rock an old school vibe. Double panel construction will endure dawn patrol skin sessions and mid winter ski marathons. Flatlock seams. Form fit.
- The 18.5 superfine wool yarn offers a warm, close-to-the-body fit that moves with you and keeps its shape. This award-winning, guide-approved ribbed fabric feels luxurious yet holds up in most rigorous conditions. The rib construction provides space for air permeability contributing to superior performance and excellent stretch and recovery. Naturally odor resistant, or "no stink" is a huge bonus. First layer on, last off, you'll be so comfortable you'll forget you are wearing anything! Machine washable. 100% Merino Wool
- Fiber Source: New Zealand
- Where the fibers of this fabric are sourced.
- Fabric Source: New Zealand
- Where the fibers are knit or woven into this fabric.
- Garment Source: Canada
- Where the fabric is assembled into this garment.
- Tech Specs: lightweight merino rib-knit baselayer bottom
- Fit: Form Fit
- 18.5 Micron
- Inseam: S=28.5", M=29", L=29.5", XL=30", XXL=30.5"
- Flatlock seams
- Fly equipped, double panel construction
- Gusseted crotch
- Wide cuff detail
- Garment Weight (oz): 7.2