Latitude Series - LTII
With the ability to be opened out into a full duvet when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions the Latitude series can be used all year round. The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal keeps drafts out, minimizing heat loss around the face. Theoversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, and a security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible.
A side block ba
- Features: Technical tapered rectangular shape; 2D NanoShell™; differential cut shell; offset baffles; 60/40 fill ratio; side block baffle; anatomically tapered foot; zip draft tube with anti-snag; neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment; cushioned internal hood draw-cord with dual adjustment; 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip; medium sized internal zip pocket; includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft 90/10 Premium Grey Duck Down
- Fill weight: Short 520g | 18oz Regular 550g | 19oz Long 600g | 21oz
- Bag weight: Short 1050g | 2lb 5oz Regular 1090g | 2lb 6oz Long 1200g | 2lb 10oz
- Length / zip options : Short – right zip Regular – left or right zip Long – left zip
- Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter-light
- Suggested use: Lightweight trekking; Hiking; Snow camping; Ski touring
- Compressed volume*: 7.5 litres
- Compression bag: Small – 10 to 3.3 litres