M Cap Cool Trail Shirt
We designed Capilene® Cool Trail, our softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heathered fabrics) spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple jersey-knit crewneck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- This comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active
- Built with set-in sleeve construction and underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene® Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- With built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
- Heathers: 4.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) spun jersey.
- Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn