From bushwalking in the Kimberly to walking the South Coast Track in Tassie, stay comfortable on multiday hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile, durable pants that easily convert to 25cm shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.
168 g/m² 100% nylon woven
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Inseam S 30", R 32", L 34"