M Quandary Shorts 10inch - Ash Tan
Designed for versatility, comfort and casual style, these multifunctional, trail-to-town hiking shorts are made of 94% stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled) and 6% spandex.
You can throw some serious backcountry wear-and-tear at the Quandary Shorts and they’ll still look unfazed back at the tap room. Lightweight and forgiving, they’re built with a quick-drying blend of 94% stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled) and 6% spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of backpacking and travel, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you’re high-stepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Inseam is 10”
- 204 g (7.2 oz)