Backpacking, alpine trekking and arduous hiking all require surefooted stability, especially when slope angles steepen and the surface texture goes granular. You can rely on MSR’s Talus™ TR-2 trekking poles to support you through it all. These two-section trekking tools feature our SureLock™ positive-locking system, and our patent-pending Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for convenient, one-handed length adjustments and unrivaled performance in ever-changing terrain.
• Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain.
• SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
• Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction.
• Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates.
• Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing.
• Compression Tip: Absorbs the impact of hard dirt and rock in a lightweight design.
Weight 1 lbs 6 oz / 625 g 1 lbs 6 oz / 625 g
Length, min 45 in / 115 cm 41 in / 105 cm
Length, max 55 in / 140 cm 51 in / 130 cm
Collapsed length 30.70 in / 78 cm 28.75 in / 73 cm
Material(s) Aluminum Aluminum
Country of Origin China China