Granger’s Performance Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore and refresh the water-repellent finish found on your technical outdoor clothing.
You may not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to work at its best. Time, dirt, and even general wear and tear can all inhibit your garment’s ability to repel water – leaving you with little protection from the elements. Fortunately, with Performance Repel, restoring and refreshing your garment’s ability to shed water has never been easier.
Based on our environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, Granger’s Performance Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore your garment’s water-repellent finish. Ideally applied to damp garments that have been cleaned with a specific technical wash – such as Granger’s Performance Wash – Performance Repel does not require heat activation to work.
Granger’s Performance Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technica
• Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on your outdoors and technical clothing.
• Uses Granger’s unique fluorocarbon-free technology to provide effective water-repellency.
• Should be applied to damp garments that have been cleaned with Granger’s Performance Wash.
• Suitable for use on soft shell jackets, Gore-Tex® and eVent products, and all other types of waterproof clothing.
• Garments treated with Performance Repel can be left to air dry.
Clothing DownSoft ShellWaterproofWindproof
Equipment Down Sleeping BagsRucksacksSynthetic Sleeping Bags