- Lightweight technical ice axe efficient in climbing or piolet canne mode
- New version of the TRIGREST allows multiple hand grip possibilities, thanks to the simple, tool-free manual adjustment system
- The thin ALPIX pick (3.5 mm) is designed for efficient penetration into ice.
- It is quickly and securely replaced with a unique screw lock system.
- Stainless steel spike ensures excellent grip on rock
- Lightly curved handle protects the hand when climbing
- Available in adze or hammer versions:
-SUM’TEC adze version for efficient cleaning of snow and ice.
Available in 52 and 59 cm shaft lengths.
-SUM’TEC hammer version for easy piton placement.
Hammer is now lighter and features keys for tightening bolts of 8 to 10 mm.
Available only in 52 cm.
Wide oval holes in the head and in the spike accommodate a carabiner
- Pick type: B
- Shaft type: T
- Interchangeable ALPIX pick included
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA U15 M52 : 52 cm, 495 g U15 P52 : 52 cm, 485 g U15 P59 : 59 cm, 505 g