The SAKAPOCHE chalk bag is a variation of the SAKA chalk bag with a zippered bellows pocket. This pocket is sized for storing your keys, money, a granola bar, a small e+LITE headlamp, topo map... The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won’t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its gusseted design.
- Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall
- The rigid rim maintains the shape of the bag
- The woven fabric used to close the bag does not absorb chalk and keeps it from being lost when closed for transportation
- Rigid textile toothbrush holder with two retainers for better hold of all types of brushes
- Liner sewn into bottom of bag to avoid flipping it when pulling hand out of the chalkbag
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Weight: 85 g