Latitude Series - LTI
With the ability to be opened out into a full duvet when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions the Latitude series can be used all year round. The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal keeps drafts out, minimizing heat loss around the face. Theoversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, and a security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible.
- Features: Technical tapered rectangular shape; 2D NanoShell™; differential cut shell; offset baffles; 60/40 fill ratio; side block baffle; anatomically tapered foot; zip draft tube with anti-snag; neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment; cushioned internal hood draw-cord with dual adjustment; 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip; medium sized internal zip pocket; includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft 90/10 Premium Grey Duck Down
- Fill weight: Short 330g | 11oz Regular 350g | 12oz Long 390g | 14oz
- Bag weight: Short 800g | 1lb 12oz Regular 880g | 1lb 15oz Long 980g | 2lb 2oz
- Length / zip options: Short – right zip Regular – left or right zip Long – left zip
- Season ratings: Indoor/Summer/Spring/Autumn
- Suggested use: Lightweight trekking; Travel; Hiking; Camping Cycle touring
- Compressed volume*: 5.5 litres
- Compression bag: Small – 10 to 3.3 litres