Set forth in our latest shoe model inspired by and designed alongside, our route setter friends. With a Dry-Tex upper, molded Dark Matter Rubber outsole, generous fore-foot coverage (for toeing down on holds/forerunning), reinforced, double-stitched toe-cap for durability, cork foot bed, and collapsible heel, you’ll be wearing these shoes to the gym, through the gym and anywhere you’re headed afterward.
Not a route setter? Not a problem. These shoes function as an everyday, all day, all around comfortable shoe.
- Molded Dark Matter Rubber outsole
- Route setter inspired design - tread modeled after T25 and 8mm
- Generous fore-foot coverage for toeing down on holds (forerunning)
- Complete sole stitching to prevent upper gaping or pulling away from outsole
- Reinforced toe cap, double stitched for extra durability
- Toe and heel are hot melted
- Dry-Tex upper - functional knit - features superior moisture management, advanced push and pull technology, and remarkable windproofing and air permeability
- Flat, matte black eyelets with one bolt shaped eyelet
- Faux leather So ill badge
- Premium quality laces
- Banded tongue for secure fit
- Cork foot bed - for comfort and odor reduction
- Collapsible heel - convenient for belaying or gym wear
- Takehold pull tab