Spark - SP3
The Spark is an ultra light bag with several key uses. Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it excellent as a summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space concious cycle tourers and ultra light walkers. Its size and warmth rating works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating.
The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down and high performance microweight shell and liner fabrics, the 1/3 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and the sewn-through transverse baffle construction. The Spark compresses so small, we had to re-engineer our compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently.
The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection m
- Contoured mummy 10D Pertex® Quantum shell for minimal weight and bulk
- Box wall baffle construction throughout and draft tube for optimal warmth 55/45 fill ratio
- Differential fill to gradually concertrate warmth over body core
- Contoured hood with drawcord Tapered footbox 1/3 length YKK #3 side zip
- Includes lightweight 15D Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort 2°C/35°F
- Lower Limit -4°C/25°F Extreme -20°C/-4°F
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ Loft 90/10
- European Goose Down Fill weight: Regular 400g | 14.1oz Long 435g | 15.3oz
- Bag weight: Regular 625g | 22oz Long 690g | 24.4oz
- Length / zip options: Regular - left 1/3 length zip Long - left 1/3 length zip
- Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
- Suggested use: Travel; Adventure racing; Winter cycle touring; Liner bag; Ultra lightweight hiking; Ultra lightweight alpine climbing
- Compressed volume*: 3.7 litres
- Compression bag: XS - 6L to 2L