The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a hole for a carabiner to attach it to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
• Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
• Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
• Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
• Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
• Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
• Stainless steel blade for improved durability