The Striker™ 320 probe is engineered for guides, professionals and dedicated recreationalists who demand a long, reliable probe for deep snow packs, search-and-rescue applications and expeditions. With beefed-up strength and stiffness targeted in its critical lower sections to reduce deflection, the Striker’s unique construction also keeps it impressively light. Add fast assembly, and the Striker 320 delivers crucial efficiency from deployment all the way to a strike.
- Durable: High-strength, lightweight 7075 aluminum construction, with corrosion-resistant coated stainless steel cable.
- Dual-Diameter Construction: A 13-mm diameter and thicker wall maximize stiffness in critical lower sections for truer, more accurate probes; 11 mm uppers shed weight.
- Fast Deployment: Single-pull design, quick-link ferrules and instant-locking pin deploy probe fast when time matters.
- Hassle-Free Probing: Textured top section offers added grip. Glove-friendly T-handle clips to shaft during use; and 5 cm depth markings are off-set for 360? visibility—all adding key efficiency.
- Comes in a quick-deploy, featherweight stuff sack.
- Weight : 13 oz / 360 g
- Length : 320 cm
- Material(s) : Aluminum