Wide Opening Oval Q/Link - 10mm
Axis Quicklinks are made in a variety of shapes to suit most roping activities. Quicklinks are not suitable in situations where constant opening and closing of the connector are required. Common activities include mountaineering, caving, rope access and anchors. Can be used for connecting harnesses to lanyards, descenders or ascenders to lanyards, setting up fixed anchors.
- Weight 156 gm
- Width 40mm
- Length 105 mm
- Diameter 10 mm
- Break load 5,000 kg
- Working Load limit 1,000 kg
- Always make sure that the nut is completely screwed shut.
- Tighten with a wrench for semi permanent replacement.
- Always replace the Quicklink when it is used to prevent a fall.
- Always check your Quicklink before use for corrosion, deformation, and that the nut opens and closes smoothly. If in doubt retire the item from use.
- The working load limit of these quicklinks is approx one fifth the breaking load.