How Does theFrontier.com.au Protect Your Privacy?theFrontier.com.au protects your privacy in five different ways:
1. We encrypt all credit card information.
2. We don't store credit card information online.
3. We never share, sell or disclose any customer information - including your email address - to anyone. Ever. Period.
4. We follow the BBB guidelines for online security and customer privacy.
5. We respect our customer’s wishes to be removed from our mailing list.
theFrontier.com.au is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. theFrontier.com.au only has access to and collects information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. theFrontier.com will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that The Frontier holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment. The Frontier will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You can send an email to us at email@example.com to do any of the following:
• See what data thefrontier.com.au has about you
• Change or correct any of the data about you
• Request us to delete information about you
• Ask questions or express concern about our use of your data