Authored by Gordon Poultney, this is a very affordable, small-format,
selected routes guidebook to Australia's ever popular climbing area
- A no-nonsense guidebook covering the best routes at all grades.
- Features cliff and action photography by Simon Carter.
- Numerous cliff photo topos and user-friendly design make route finding a breeze.
- Small and compact -- only 120x170mm; put it in your pocket, hang it off your harness.
- 132 pages, full colour.
- Perfect for short-term visitors, anyone interested in the best routes, and anyone who wants just a small book to carry around.