Charge Pro Red/White/IR
The Charge Pro runs off of a single CR123 Lithium battery, keeping it lightweight, extending burn time and standing up to colder climates.
The Charge Pro offers a clean white flood light for distance spotting or large-area lighting and a lower-lumen light output for close-at-hand administrative tasks when in the field.
The white flood light is fueled by a Maxbright LED, while the lower-lumen administrative lighting comes from 3 Ultrabright LEDs, which are available in a number of specialty colour configurations.
(Read more about our specialty LED colour options here.) Choose your LED configuration in the drop-down menu above.
Ease of performance in exacting situations was kept top-of-mind while designing the user interface, so the Charge Pro’s Maxbright white mod
- FOCUSED WIDE BEAM This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- MAXBRIGHT LED The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Must yell "MAXBRIGHT" when saying term out loud.
- REGULATED LED Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- ULTRABRIGHT LED The Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs. "Ultrabright" can also be yelled when using the term in conversation, but not nearly as loud as "Maxbright".
- POWER : 55 Lumens
- LAMP : 1 Maxbright LED (regulated), (dimmable)3 Ultrabright LEDs
- BURN TIME : 40 hours
- BATTERIES : 1 CR123 Lithium
- WEIGHT : 1.67oz / 47g
- WATER RESISTANT : IPX7