Foamcore Pillow Deluxe
Compact comfort for camping and travel, the new Foam Core Pillow offers the luxurious feel of your favorite pillow at home. The exterior of the pillow uses a plush 50D stretch-knit fabric which is incredibly soft to the touch. A layer of polyester fill material underneath the contact surface increases airflow for a really comfortable night’s sleep, even in warmer conditions. And the pillow core is made of up-cycled foam removed from our Self Inflating Mats during production. Reducing waste never felt so good.
- Brushed 50D polyester stretch knit is soft and luxurious.
- Synthetic fill between pillowcase and foam core increases comfort.
- Traditional rectangular shape, like your favorite pillow at home.
- Easy to compress and roll up using the built-in rolling closure.
- Pillow Lock compatible.
- BEST USE : Bringing a touch of luxury to camp and travel
- FABRIC : Soft 50D polyester knit
- NCLUDES : Rolling closure with integrated pocket
- DIMENSIONS : 56 x 36 x 16 cm
- PACKED SIZE : 37 x 12 cm
- WEIGHT : 450 g
- PILLOW LOCK SYSTEM
The Pillow Lock System comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019). Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping – yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics. All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
- UPCYCLED FOAM
We use the by-product from our Self Inflating Mats to create the heart of our Foam Core Pillow. This up-cycled foam is firmly packed inside a luxuriously soft and stretchy 50D knit fabric providing optimum comfort.