Seam Grip is the multi-award winning, repair anything, take everywhere, all purpose repair kit in a tube.
Part of any good outdoor repair kit, Seam Grip can be used to repair rips in fabrics, waterproof seams on tents, patch holes, and many more. Quite simply the best urethane repair compound you can get.
Note: Seam Grip will not work with Sil-Nylon fabrics. Use the specialist Gear Aid Sil-Net compound for silicon treated tent flys and other fabrics with silicon coating.
- 28 gram tube with brush tip
- Permanently Seals seams on tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear, almost anything!
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears.
- Simply tape over the hole and apply seam grip to the inside, then remove tape when urethane is dry.
- Durable and not affected by very hot or very cold temperatures.
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent