Granger’s Performance Wash is a wash-in formulation designed to carefully clean all of your outdoors and technical clothing.
Washing your specialist outdoor garments in regular household detergents can leave them contaminated with various chemical residues. As a result, the technical features your garments possess – properties such as breathability or water-repellency – might become much less effective.
Fortunately, Granger’s Performance Wash has been designed to work with the specialist materials that make up your technical garments, rather than against them. It removes dirt and eliminates odours whilst maintaining breathability and water-repellency. It even cleans at temperatures as low as 30?C, so you can be sure your clothing is thoroughly clean whatever wash-cycle you use.
Performance Wash is suitable for use on all types of technical clothing, as a replacement detergent for your regular washing, or as the first step in applying water-repellent treatments.
- Effectively cleans all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Protects the water-repellent finish found on waterproof clothing.
- Can be used as a first step when applying water-repellent treatments.
- Suitable for use on Gore-Tex®, and eVent garments.
- Performance Wash works at 30?C, in all types of water.
- Clothing DownFleeceSoft ShellWaterproofWindproofWool / Merino