By combining the best open and
closed-cell foams Metolius have optimized the energy absorption of a falling
climber. With features such as tough technical fabric covers, full suspension carry
systems, drag handles and unbreakable metal closure
buckles; these are some of the best bouldering pads on the planet.
- New pad provides 5.5 sq. ft. (0.51 sq. m) more landing area than standard-sized
pads but is almost 4" (100 mm) narrower when folded for a cleaner carry and
- 900d body fabric with Ballistics on bottom for maximum durability and cross-clipper
logo rug for cleaning shoes
- Collapses effortlessly for storage and transport
- Angle cut hinges eliminate gutter found in other designs
- Small external stash pocket and larger inner pocket for shoes, chalk bag, etc.
- Closure flap reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering
- Plush padded shoulder straps and dual sets of drag handles
- Aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Color: black/grey
- Massive 3.5' x 5' (1.06 m x 1.5 m) tri-fold design and increased 4" (100 mm) foam
- Sandwich foam design for maximum impact absorption: 1" (25 mm) closed-cell
top layer, 2.5" (60 mm) open-cell center, 0.5" (15 mm) closed-cell base layer
- Open size: 42"x 60"x 4" (106.6 cm x 152.4 cm x 10 cm)
- Folded: 42"x 22"x 13" (106.6 cm x 55.8 cm x 33 cm)
- 14 lbs. 5.1 oz. (6.49 kg)