U/Sil Pack Liner
• Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
• Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura®
• Non-wicking Hypalon™ roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
• Fully seam sealed
• Uses low profile buckles
• Slippery finish for easy packing
• Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes
• Comes assorted in three cool new colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange orange
• When packing your pack, make sure that sharp / very hot objects do not come into contact with the UltraSil fabric.
• When you return from a trip, make sure your UltraSil Pack Liner is completely dry and aired out before being packed for storage
• For tips on washing your UltraSil Pack Liner, please see the 'care of dry sacks' section of the Ask Baz blog.
- Small 50 Liter - up to 3000 cu in pack 2.6 oz / 74g 22 in x 18 in x 26 in
- Medium 70 Liter - up to 4300 cu in pack 3.4 oz / 98g 24.5in x 19.5 in x 35 in
- Large 90 Liter - up to 5500 cu in pack 4.4 oz / 125g 26.5 in x 22 in x 47 in