The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: SCREW-LOCK manual system or TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK automatic systems.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening: - facilitates connection of multiple items - allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
- Facilitates manipulations: - fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile: - ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio - protects markings from abrasion Available in three different locking systems: - SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked - TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening - BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use